If you would like to arrange your wedding, please contact the minister. It is advisable to book as early as possible, but if you are reading this at short notice, then contact her anyway, as there may be a slot.

The service of marriage would normally take place in the church. If you live in our parish or have parish connections, the minister would consider conducting the service in a hotel or other location such as St Andrews University Chapel.

In both cases, fees are requested which are for Church funds. The minister does not expect any reimbursement. If your wedding is held in the church, there will also be fees for the Church Officer and (optionally) the organist.